Deadline: 30 June 2019
GGP is a financial assistance scheme for development projects designed to meet the diverse needs of developing countries in the field of Basic Human Needs and Human Security. This scheme supports projects proposed by such bodies as non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and local government authorities, educational institutions, and medical institutions.
The GGP has been granted in 141 developing countries and region and has acquired an excellent reputation of providing flexible and timely support to development projects at the grass-roots level. In Malaysia, since 1989 until March 2018, 148 projects have received the GGP with a total grant amount of around RM 17. 4million.
- international and local nongovernmental organisations (NGOs),
- local public authorities,
- educational institutions such as primary and junior high schools,
- hospitals and medical institutions.
- Governmental and international organisations are not eligible for the GGP in principle (except for measures against conflict and disaster).
- Individuals and profit organisations are also not eligible for the GGP.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.my.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/ggp2019.html