The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) is accepting applications for the fiscal year (FY) 2023 Service Area Competition (SAC) under the Health Center Program.
- The purpose of this grant program is to improve the health of the Nation’s underserved communities and vulnerable populations by assuring continued access to comprehensive, culturally competent, high-quality primary health care services.
- The Health Center Program supports domestic public or private, nonprofit community-based and patient-directed organizations that provide primary health care services to the Nation’s medically underserved populations. The purpose of the SAC notice of funding opportunity (NOFO) is to ensure continued access to comprehensive, culturally competent, high-quality primary health care services for communities and populations currently served by the Health Center Program.
Estimated Total Program Funding: $418,200,000
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- State governments
- Private institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- City or township governments
- County governments
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=340104