The Agorize is inviting applications for Medtronic APAC Innovation Challenge to discover and treat conditions at their earliest, provide equal access to care, or accelerate innovation-driven growth.
At Medtronic, they have a bold ambition to become a global leader in healthcare technology. For them, that means revolutionizing healthcare with new technologies and innovative solutions.
What’s In It For You?
- Top 5 Winners. Pitch & Win
- Up to USD 200,000 per winner for a commercial pilot: Pitch to us and get an opportunity to #GoBig with Medtronic! Up to USD 200,000 to kickstart your partnership with Medtronic by bringing your products and solutions to the next level
- Top 10. Exclusive Mentorship
- 5-Week Business Case Development & Learning Series: Join Medtronic’s exclusive mentorship sessions to receive inputs and feedback on your final business cases & Hear more from Medtronic leaders on key healthcare topics!
- Top 10. Showcase your Product
- Virtual Booths during Medtronic APAC Innovation Conference: Opportunity to present your products and solutions during the Medtronic APAC Innovation Conference which will be held in parallel with Final Pitch in March 2022!
Why should you Participate ?
- The Medtronic APAC Innovation Challenge (MAIC) is a unique opportunity to partner with them to leverage the commercial infrastructure and networks and Go Big with your products and solutions across APAC.
- Top 5 Winners will stand a chance to win up to USD 200,000 for a commercial pilot! For Top 10 Companies, you will participate in a 5-week exclusive mentorship to refine your business case and learn more on key healthcare topics through a tailored learning series with them. You will also have the opportunity to present your products and solutions through virtual booths during the Innovation Conference in March 2022.
- The Challenge begins on [October 14, 2021] at [12:00pm] [GMT+8] and ends on [March 16, 2022] at [11:59pm] [GMT+8].
Join to Solve These Problem Statements
- Life Transforming Technologies: How can they accelerate novel healthcare innovation and bring them to patients sooner?
- Better Outcomes For All: How can they provide more equitable and accessible healthcare solutions tailored for Emerging Markets?
- Experiences That Put People First: How can they leverage new digital innovations to simplify healthcare for patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals?
- Insight Driven Care: How might they drive personalized care in the future through data and design?
- Country: Is the Participant based out of Asia Pacific region? Priorities will be given to companies with offerings value adding to Asia Pacific and/ or headquartered in the Asia Pacific region.
- Participants must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate in this Challenge:
- Any business entity, regardless of its business area and scope of operations, other than business entities of or under the control of employees of the Sponsor and/or Agorize SAS or their direct family members (spouse, parent and children).
- Any doubt or uncertainty as to the scope or application of the eligibility criteria shall be finally resolved by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- During the registration process, the Participant must designate one authorised representative for contact purposes with the Sponsor. This authorised representative will be responsible for acting on behalf of the Participant to register and participate in the Challenge. The Participant represents and warrant to the Sponsor that:
- the person registering and acting on its behalf for the Challenge is an authorized representative of the Participant,
- it has obtained or will obtain all necessary rights (including without limitation Intellectual Property Rights) and approvals for and in connection with its participation, Ideas and Deliverables for the Challenge
- the person has the power and capacity to participate in the Challenge and such participation does not breach any contract or other legal right of whatsoever nature.
- Participants may be required, in Sponsor’s sole discretion and to Sponsor’s sole satisfaction, to provide charter or constituent documents of the Participant and proof of:
- company or business registration from the relevant authority and
- application for business entity registration made within the last 1 year with the relevant authority.
- The Sponsor is entitled to request for any documents to verify the Participant’s eligibility at any time before or during the Challenge and/or prior to the award of prize for the Challenge, and the Participant shall promptly provide such requested documents to the Sponsor.
- This Challenge is not open to employees the Sponsor and Agorize SAS and their direct members of their families, including their spouses, parents and children.
- This Challenge is void in countries where the Challenge is prohibited or restricted by law.
For more information, visit https://maic.medtronic.com/en/challenges/maic?lang=en
Your platform gets innovative every day.