The Patient Access Partnership (PACT) is pleased to announce the Model Access Solutions Program to identify and promote selected evidence-based, workable solutions for better access to healthcare.
The overall goal is to provide Member States and different stakeholders with web-based repository of models of excellence in the field of access, supplemented by a dedicated workshop, to explore how they can be replicated by stakeholders and/or scaled on local, regional, or national level in other EU Member States.
- Identify best practice initiatives aimed at improving access to healthcare for patients and showcase them in a web-based repository so that they do not remain localized.
- Hold 1 dedicated meeting / webinar per cycle to discuss how these best practice initiatives can be replicated by stakeholders in other countries and/or scaled on local, regional, or national level in the country of origin or another Member State.
- Work closely with the MEP Interest Group on Equitable Access to convey powerful and clear messages about the role of the European Union in encouraging the systematic uptake of the existing best practice examples.
- Recognition: Your initiative will be PACT’s Model Access Solution!
- Visibility: They will share your initiative in a dedicated web-based repository and a follow-up media coverage so that your initiative receives the attention of a broad network of stakeholders and donors (patient representatives, healthcare providers, policymakers, public health experts, donors, digital experts, anthropologists, entrepreneurs, and academics).
- Discussion on Scalability: They will organise a workshop to promote your initiative and discuss what are the critical success factors for its implementation in other countries.
- Policy Attention: They will draw on the evidence of your initiative to work closely with the Interest Group on Equitable Access in the European Parliament to convey powerful and clear messages about the role of the European Union in encouraging the systematic uptake and wider implementation of existing best practice examples, such as yours.
For more information, visit https://eupatientaccess.eu/model-access-solutions