The World Health Organization (WHO) Philippines is searching for an institutional or individual partner to provide Technical Assistance for the Development and Implementation of the health literacy module in the Philippines under an Agreement for Performance of Work (APW) contract.
Under the supervision and guidance of the Health Systems Team Coordinator of WHO Philippines Country Office, the APW shall develop a comprehensive module for the implementation of HLA in the Philippines.
- Development of an Inception Report
- Development of the HL module
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Production of Online Training Webinars, Meetings and Consultations
- Progress Reports
- Final Outputs and Recommendations and presentation of the module
- The implementation timeline for the project is from 16 August 2021 to 23 December 2021.
Place of Assignment
- Manila, Philippines
The individual contractual partner or institution’s members must fulfil the following qualifications:
- Education and Certifications
- A graduate in any health and allied disciplines, with a postgraduate degree or certificate in any of the following: Public health social sciences, public health administration, research methods, or any related fields
- Work Experience
- With extensive knowledge and ten (10) years of relevant experience on health promotion policy and systems, health literacy, and health research
- Experience in conducting data collection, analysis, and interpretation and able to lead and supervise research-related activities at the national or international level
- Technical skills and knowledge:
- Excellent organizational, communication and technical writing skills with the ability to work with diverse stakeholders
- Familiar with DOH health promotion policies, initiatives and programs
- Good English communication (writing and speaking) skills.
In addition, the individual/institution and its members shall have no involvement, in any form, in drugs, arms dealing, alcohol industry, or human trafficking.
Interested institutions and/or individuals should submit electronic copies of the following:
- Cover letter
- Proposal with financial details and proposed timeline
- Company profile and qualifications of team members (if institution) or curriculum vitae (if individual)
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/373k0eg