Deadline: 13 September 2019
Applications are open for the 6th Edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge which is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deep tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge was created in 2013 by deep tech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Advanced computing & AI
- Cybersecurity & Communication
- Digital health & medical devices
- Drug discovery
- Food & agriculture
- Industrial biotech
- Industry 4.0
- Medical biotech
- New space
- Smart city
- ONE €100K GRAND PRIZE
- For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
- THIRTEEN €10K PRIZES
- For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by their main partners
- PITCH IN FRONT OF A SELECT AUDIENCE OF 400 INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND INVESTORS AT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT
- For the 80 startups selected as finalists, applicant will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
- BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP DEEP TECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR & BUSINESS DAY – MARCH 11TH 2020
- For their selected Top Deep tech Startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200+ leading international deeptech investors and 100+ corporates
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT – MARCH 12TH & 13TH 2020
- For their selected Top Deep tech Startups – 3,500 curated audience – Opportunities to showcase applicants product, meetings with key stakeholders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow and more!
- MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Applicant’s activity is based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Applicants have a proof of concept, a prototype, a scientific validation of applicants claim, or are in the process of producing one.
- Applicant’s team is made up of two persons or more. Applicants project is not part of a larger company.
- Applicant’s project/startup is in early-stage (up to series A)
- Applicants foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
- Applicant’s project has the potential to have a strong impact on the industry applicants target, and on society or the environment in general.
Note: All previous Global Challenge participants are welcome to reapply as long as they have not been a Grand Winner or Track Winner.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://hello-tomorrow.org/startups
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.