Deadline: 13 September 2019
Applications are open for the 6th Edition of the Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge which is a worldwide renowned science & technology startup competition designed specifically to address the needs of deep tech entrepreneurs across several different industries and technologies.
The Challenge was created in 2013 by deep tech entrepreneur Xavier Duportet and Arnaud De La Tour, at the time both PhD students, who realised that the resources needed to propel emerging technologies were different from those of traditional web and mobile innovations.
- Advanced computing & AI
- Cybersecurity & Communication
- Digital health & medical devices
- Drug discovery
- Food & agriculture
- Industrial biotech
- Industry 4.0
- Medical biotech
- New space
- Smart city
- ONE €100K GRAND PRIZE
- For the best early-stage startup – Equity-free, no strings attached – Powered by BNP Paribas
- THIRTEEN €10K PRIZES
- For the best early-stage startup in each track – Equity free, no strings attached – Powered by their main partners
- PITCH IN FRONT OF A SELECT AUDIENCE OF 400 INDUSTRY EXPERTS AND INVESTORS AT THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT
- For the 80 startups selected as finalists, applicant will pitch in the now famous Hello Tomorrow Challenge Stage
- BE ENDORSED AS ONE OF THE TOP DEEP TECH STARTUPS WORLDWIDE
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW INVESTOR & BUSINESS DAY – MARCH 11TH 2020
- For their selected Top Deep tech Startups – A full day of one-on-one meetings with 200+ leading international deeptech investors and 100+ corporates
- EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO THE HELLO TOMORROW GLOBAL SUMMIT – MARCH 12TH & 13TH 2020
- For their selected Top Deep tech Startups – 3,500 curated audience – Opportunities to showcase applicants product, meetings with key stakeholders facilitated by Hello Tomorrow and more!
- MEETINGS & INTERVIEWS WITH INTERNATIONAL MEDIA
- Applicant’s activity is based on a new technology or an innovative application of an existing technology.
- Applicants have a proof of concept, a prototype, a scientific validation of applicants claim, or are in the process of producing one.
- Applicant’s team is made up of two persons or more. Applicants project is not part of a larger company.
- Applicant’s project/startup is in early-stage (up to series A)
- Applicants foresee an economically viable application on the market within 15 years.
- Applicant’s project has the potential to have a strong impact on the industry applicants target, and on society or the environment in general.
Note: All previous Global Challenge participants are welcome to reapply as long as they have not been a Grand Winner or Track Winner.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://hello-tomorrow.org/startups