Deadline: 10 August 2017
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from eligible organizations for “YouthPower Action: Integrated Workforce Development and Sexual and Reproductive Health Activity” in order to build evidence on what works in youth integrated, cross-sectoral programming to achieve better Workforce Development (WfD) and Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) outcomes.
The purpose of this RFA is to build on the results of the review by funding on-going programs to implement activities that will provide the evidence needed to test the hypothesis that integrated WfD and SRH interventions are a better value than single sector WfD and SRH interventions.
- The total value of the grant awarded under this RFA will not exceed USD $500,000.
- The estimated time for the projectis 12-24 months depending upon the length of the interventions necessary to generate desired outcomes.
- This RFA is issued as a public notice to ensure that all interested, qualified and eligible US and Non-US organizations legally registered for business have a fair opportunity to submit applications for funding.
- Projects must be implemented in a USAID Family Planning and Reproductive Health (FP/RH) Priority Country (mentioned below).
- Technical Approach
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Plan Approach
- Corporate Capabilities and Past Performance/Experience
- Cost Application
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their application via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, DRC, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Yemen, Zambia.
For more information, please visit USAID YouthPower Action.