Deadline: 21 November 2019
The Wellcome Trust is seeking Applications for its International Intermediate Fellowships that offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to lead their own research programmes.
The aim of this scheme is to enable applicants to establish thereselves as an independent researcher leading a unique and innovative programme of research within the Science remit.
- An International Intermediate Fellowship is for five years, unless applicants want to hold it on a part-time basis. It cannot be renewed.
- The support includes:
- A basic salary (determined by their host organisation)
- Personal removal expenses
- Research management and support costs
- Research expenses, directly related to their proposal
- An International Intermediate Fellowship is for five years
- Applicants can apply for an International Intermediate Fellowship if:
- Applicants are a national of a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker via given website.