Deadline: 21 November 2019
The Wellcome Trust is seeking Applications for its International Intermediate Fellowships that offers nationals of low- and middle-income countries the opportunity to lead their own research programmes.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The aim of this scheme is to enable applicants to establish thereselves as an independent researcher leading a unique and innovative programme of research within the Science remit.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- An International Intermediate Fellowship is for five years, unless applicants want to hold it on a part-time basis. It cannot be renewed.
- The support includes:
- A basic salary (determined by their host organisation)
- Personal removal expenses
- Research management and support costs
- Research expenses, directly related to their proposal
- An International Intermediate Fellowship is for five years
- Applicants can apply for an International Intermediate Fellowship if:
- Applicants are a national of a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicants have sponsorship from an eligible host organisation in a low- or middle-income country.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.