Deadline: 10 January 2018
Amsterdam Youth Force, Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) and AFEW International are inviting applicants from Eastern Europe and Central Asia region (EECA) to submit drafts abstracts for XXII International AIDS Conference 2018 in Amsterdam (AIDS 2018) to board panel of experts for review.
The conference will gather scientists, political leaders, and people living with HIV from all around the world. One of the key objectives of AIDS 2018 is to spotlight the state of the epidemic and the HIV response in Eastern Europe and Central Asia with a focus on investments, structural determinants and services.
AIDS 2018 Conference will welcome submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and Translational Research.
- Track B: Clinical Research.
- Track C: Epidemiology and Prevention Research.
- Track D: Social and Political Research, Law, Policy and Human Rights.
- Track E: Implementation Research, Economics, Systems and Synergies with other Health and Development Sectors.
- A (young) researcher, scientists, clinician, community activist or representative of community based organization or NGO; and
- Planning to submit an abstract to 22nd International AIDS Conference 2018 in Amsterdam, 23-27 July 2018 (AIDS 2018); and
- Working in one of the following countries: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan;
- The abstract should be written in accordance with the official requirements of the AIDS Conference.
- The draft abstract should be written in Russian or English.
- The content of the abstract should be in line with one of the conference scientific tracks. The scientific track must be specified under the heading of the abstract.
- There is a maximum of two abstracts per applicant.
- Those applicants who want to receive language support either the translation into Russian, or editing of the English abstract, will have to submit a short motivation letter to explain why they need such support.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their abstract via email at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit International AIDS Conference 2018.