Deadline: 19 May 2017
The Comic Relief in partnership with The M∙A∙C AIDS Fund is currently inviting applicants for its initiative “Youth and HIV: Think Afresh” with an aim to support youth-led organisations or organisations with a demonstrated record of working in partnership with youth-led organisations.
Comic Relief will fund innovative approaches that fill gaps in meeting the HIV-related needs of adolescents and young people particularly those from highly vulnerable and marginalised groups.
- The minimum grant size is £100,000 and the maximum grant size is £350,000.
- Grant duration should be between 24 and 36 months.
- Treatment, care and support activities include but are not limited to:
- Strengthening access to HIV Counselling and Testing
- Strengthening access to quality adolescent and youth-friendly HIV and Sexual and Reproductive Health services
- Treatment adherence support
- Psycho-social support for adolescents and young people living with HIV
- Provision of safe spaces / support groups for adolescents and young people living with HIV
- Prevention activities include but are not limited to:
- Applicants are welcome from UK or non-UK organisations working in partnership with local organisations as lead implementation partners in Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, or Zimbabwe; or from African-based organisations implementing directly or in partnership with organisations led by adolescents and /or youth in these countries.
- Applicants with relevant track record who have not previously received funding from Comic Relief are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Youth and HIV: Think Afresh.