The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Madagascar is launching a call for proposals (CFPs) for the selection of an NGO / CSO proximity partner of the project and for the realization of activities of bringing together young people with the police and justice.
The UNDP has developed a little more the institutional approach; its activities are focused on supporting young people towards state institutions and structures with the objective of consolidating peace.
Popular art at the service of young people committed to the consolidation of peace in southern Madagascar is a project set up to respond to insecurity situations, especially around the Andriry mountain range; a very isolated place, place of refugee for dahalo and transit of stolen zebus. The project proposes to promote the meeting and restore dialogue between young people through a mixed collective of artists on the one hand, and to strengthen their positive participation in the consolidation of peace alongside the authorities and their ante others. go. The approach developed by the project is both community and institutional.
- A summary presentation (profit) of the NGO and the related administrative documents: For the adjudication of the contra the organization of the applicant chile society (OSC) must be an association, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) or a structure of regrouping of Malagasy non-profit organizations, legally constituted
- Registration documents
- Statistical card, or other equivalent administrative documents
- Up-to-date tax identification card;
- Reim of Bank Identity (RIB);
- Statute, Internal Regulations and manual of procedures;
- Clarity in organization and structure with an experienced team & a team leader with expertise in organizational support, as well as experienced technical, administrative and financial teams.
- Having at least 2 years of experience with local consultation structures, endogenous community platforms and development of peace plans
- Having at least 2 years of experience in the field of Justice and consolidation of PSI
- Preferable by CSOs already partners of the projects of phase I of the financing of the PBF,
- Having experience of working in the South,
- Having the necessary financial and human capacities,
- Having a sense of the multi-actor approach
- Mastery of the statistical methodology
- Capacity to work in different dialects
- Ability to analyze proposals and innovate to meet the mission and achieve the expected results;
- Excellent writing skills.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=70079