Applications are now open for the Viva Tech Challenge. It is the world’s rendez-vous for startups and leaders to celebrate innovation!
Created in 2016 by Publicis and the “Les Echos” group, VivaTech has become the biggest startup and tech event in Europe and is recognized worldwide as a powerful catalyst for business transformation, startup growth and innovation for the common good.
VivaTech brings together the world’s top business leaders, startups, investors, researchers and thinkers for a unique experience combining inspiration, networking and a showcase for innovation, the 6th edition will take place on June 15-18 2022.
- New urban experiences & passenger services: Facilitate city life and optimize travel
- Digitizing professions and making them attractive: Imagine the company of tomorrow, with an improved employee experience
- New technologies for industry: Speed up the Group’s technological transformation to meet the industrial challenges of tomorrow
- Act for the ecological transition of cities: Commit to better city living by developing new programs and services
- Mobility for all: Promote access to transport for all and strengthen social cohesion
- Exhibit on RATP’s booth
- 4 free Startup tickets for VivaTech
- Reward at VivaTech
- A place in the RATP Lab at Vivatech 2022 including a public pitch session
- Pitch in front of RATP Capital Innovation, RATP Group’s investment funds
- Collaboration reward
- Participation in the RATP Group startup acceleration program for 6 months
- Access to Urbanopolis, the RATP Group network of innovation labs
- A one-week marketing campaign on the metro network
- Support, counselling and mentoring in partnership with the Startup Leadership Program
- Maturity of the solution: Level of implementation of the solution, customer references, team.
- Ability to industrialise the startup solution: Reliability, durability of the solution, ability to deploy internationally.
- Relevance of the solution: chosen by the attendees, in comparison with the Challenge.
- Ability to present the startup’s solutions: in an innovative way at RATP Lab.
For more information, visit https://challenges.vivatechnology.com/en/challenges/ratp-group