Entries are now open for the INNO Generation Award.
Generation Award Call for your small ideas, techniques, and discoveries that have the potential to take a leap forward in unexpected ways as evaluated by their cooperative partners.
They are accepting applications in the ICT field for:
- A small but interesting idea that nobody has conceived before
- Cutting edge technologies, even without knowing the best way to utilize them
- Discoveries you wish to make reality Please be sure to confirm section V: Matters of Attention before continuing with the application.
In the ICT field,They award: – Small but interesting ideas that nobody has conceived before – Cutting edge technologies, even without knowing the best way to utilize them – Discoveries you wish to make reality .
Special prizes of up to ¥200,000 and Other outstanding prizes!
Category Awards will be provided for the ideas/technologies/inventions that supersede the “five senses of animals” or the “four dimensions of space and time”.
- Examples of these unorthodox awards are as follows:
- “Isn’t this awesome!?”, “Check out my discovery!”, “I made this!”, “Unexpected, isn’t it?”, “Super convenient!”, “Dishing out the flavor”, “Conveying a fresh, new way to see!”, “Conveying a fresh, new way to hear!”, “Bringing in the fun!”, “Sending a message through smell!”, “Sending a message through emotions!”, “I made it this small/light!”, “Opening up the new era into space!”, “Truly connecting with anyone, anywhere, at any time while remaining safe and properly distanced,” etc.
- All ages. Those on Earth with a contact address (citizenship or residency will not be taken into account).
- In the case of self-application: Individuals or groups
- In the case of third party recommendations: A person or group who you know personally and wish to nominate on their behalf
- For privacy reasons, the third party’s identity will not be revealed to those who have been nominated by said third party It is possible to simultaneously apply to both the Disruptive Challenge and the Generation Award.
For more information, visit https://www.inno.go.jp/en/generation/2022/