The International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) is inviting nominations for FIC Startup Award, which aims to encourage innovation and entrepreneurship in the cybersecurity sector.
The jury consists of end-users, investment funds, representatives of ANSSI and the Ministries of Interiors and of the Armed Forces. One or more innovatives companies are rewarded each year.
The FIC Startup Award aims to promote innovative European startups and young companies*. Each year, its jury—made up of end-users, investment funds, and representatives of the ANSSI and the French armed forces— distinguishes one or more innovative companies in the field. The jury has the possibility to award 4 different prizes: the FIC Startup Award, the Jury’s Award, the Jury’s Coup de Coeur and the Cybersecurity for Industry Award.
- You are a European company legally constituted on September 1, 2022
- You are less than 5 years old
- You have a turnover of less than 5 million euros
- You work in the field of security, digital trust and/or industrial cyber security
- N.B.: Apart from the winners of the 2021 and 2022 editions, participants from previous years can apply again (within the limit of 3 successive participations).
- A startup linked to a large group can apply as long as they are separate legal entities.
- Participants from previous years may reapply, within the limit of three successive applications and apart from the winners of the two previous editions.
- Innovation is understood in the broad sense (technology, usage, marketing, etc.). It concerns both products and services and aims at both technological innovation and business model innovation.
- The jury will assess the relevance of the solutions presented according to several criteria:
- Innovative dimension of the company and of the solution(s) presented;
- Maturity of the solutions/services presented;
- Operational effectiveness of the solution(s) presented;
- Economic viability of the company and the solution(s) presented.
For more information, visit https://europe.forum-fic.com/en/the-fic-startup-award/