Deadline: 15 January 2017
Applications are open for The Sustainable Food Systems (SFS) Programme under the theme “Tackling the food and nutrition challenge through multi-stakeholder collaboration – Adopting a systems approach to promote sustainability along the food value chain”.
The Programme aims to promote sustainability all along the food value chain, from farm to fork. It does so through concrete activities including in the areas of awareness raising, capacity development, facilitating access to knowledge and information, and strengthening partnerships.
The Sustainable Food Systems (SFS) Programme is a global multi-stakeholder initiative with the goal to accelerate the shift towards more sustainable food systems.
This call for proposals supports two categories of projects:
- Immediate Action Projects
- Strategic Impact Projects
- Available funds: up to US$ 500,000 to support up to 5 project proposals. The expected size of Immediate Action Projects is US$ 50,000 – 80,000, and the expected size of Strategic Impact Projects is US$ 100,000 – 200,000.
- Duration of projects: Minimum 6 months – Maximum 1 year for Immediate Action Projects. Minimum 1 year – Maximum 2 years for Strategic Impact Projects.
- The call is open to all actors of the SFS Programme (programme partners, MAC members and Co-Leads). However, only applicants with headquarters in developing countries and countries with economies in transition are invited to submit proposals in response to this call. An executing agency can optionally be designated by the applicant to implement the project.
- Private sector organizations are not eligible to act as applicants or executing agencies and to receive funds from the 10YFP Trust Fund. They are, however, welcome to contribute to and be the partners of project activities.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
For more information, please visit Call for Proposals.