World Peace Initiative: Mindfulness Grant for the Community Program
Deadline: 31 March 2019
Are you young leaders or young entrepreneurs willing to use mindfulness to foster sustainable world peace? Do you feel that your startup or organization needs support to improve and move to its next stage? Do you think that you don’t have enough financial support from local organizations and want to reach more people in your community? If yes, then apply for the Mindfulness Grant for the Community program!
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
World Peace Initiative (WPI) has announced its Mindfulness Grant for the Community intended for young leaders and entrepreneurs to support projects that make a positive change in society and promote mindfulness and meditation as a tool to improve people’s quality of life.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Winning up to 3,000 USD to implement the proposed project.
- The opportunity of having one of their certified meditation instructors as an advisor for the implementation of the mindfulness aspect of the program and as a trainer at no cost.
- The project should be implemented over a course of 90 days.
- The winner should report the results of the project to WPI in two phases, 45 days after the project launch and on the final day of the project (Day 90).
- If the project is successfully implemented, the team will also be sponsored to attend one of their training programs or meditation retreats.
- All non-profit organizations, youth leaders, social entrepreneurs, peace activists, and anybody with an idea are eligible to apply for WPI’s Mindfulness Grant.
- In order to participate in this program, there are certain project requirements:
- The project will be carried out in the Africa region by Africans only.
- The project should be initiated originally by applicant and applicants team, not a copy of a previously implemented project and not something copied from somewhere else.
- The project should not violate any human or animal rights or be involved in any process of killing or harming the lives of any other beings.
- The project can’t be involved in any kind of trade of financial securities or cryptocurrencies.
- The project should have a positive social impact with a reach of at least 200 people.
- The project must be environmental friendly.
- The project can’t involve any kind of hate or harsh speech.
- This project can’t involve the use of or promotion of intoxicating substances such as alcohol, cigarettes, or illicit drugs.
- The project’s duration should be no more than 90 days.
- The project must somehow involve mindfulness and meditation and be able to show how mindfulness and meditation can benefit the project.
- The project should ideally have a plan for long term sustainability
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Social Impact
- Results dissemination
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
All project applications must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit https://peacerevolution.net/wall/topic-100231329/wpi-mindfulness-grant-for-the-community#/
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.