Deadline: 30 June 2016
The South Asia Women’s Fund has announced a call for applications for its 2016-17 phase grants. Applications are invited from women’s organisations and individual women from Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Promoting a rights based perspective and feminist principles in women’s rights work in the region, key components of which are women’s decision making, agency and voices
- Strengthening women’s leadership, especially young women’s leadership
- Networking and collaborations among and between women’s rights groups and activists at a sub national, national and regional level
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Strengthening Feminist Voices, USD 1000-10,000: g
- Right to Safe and Secure Mobility, USD 5000-10,000
- Right to Physical Integrity and Decision-making, USD 5000-7,500
- Access to Justice, USD 1000-5000
- Any woman’s organisation whose annual budget is under USD 50,000, located in the focal countries (mentioned below) can apply
- At least 70% of its decision-making body and staff should be women, its team should be led by a woman, and at least 70% of its programmatic resources should be spent on working for women’s rights
- The organisation should be committed to feminist principles and rights based approaches
- A second-line woman leader of an organisation (which is not a women’s rights organisation) may apply for an individual grant
- Individual women activists or scholars may apply for small grants (USD 1000-5000) under any of the thematics
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants can download the Letter of Interest (LoI) via given website.
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit South Asia Women’s Fund.