Topeka Community Foundation is currently accepting proposals for the Topeka Youth-Led Granting Initiative to provide funding to projects led and directed by youth in the Topeka and Shawnee County Area.
The theme for the 2020-2021 Topeka Youth-Led Granting Initiative is Stay785. The goal of Stay785 is to give youth in the community an opportunity to choose what they wish to see in Topeka and bring their vision to life.
- Applicants may apply for up to $2,000.
- An application must be written by youth between the ages of 14 and 21.
- The project must be youth-directed.
- Applicants must have direct support from an outside organization, i.e. a school or church organization, club, or other community organization. Checks will be written to this organization. Spending must be strictly recorded if selected.
- Project locations must be within the Topeka and Shawnee County area.
- An application that describes the project and budget narrative must be submitted. A limited number of projects will advance and these applicants will be interviewed via Zoom.
- An evaluation is required following the completion of all grant-funded activities.
For more information, visit https://topekacommunityfoundation.org/grant-information