The Shoalhaven City Council is currently accepting proposals for the 2021 Community Grants Program.
The Community Grants Program provides funding opportunities throughout the year for community groups and organisations to enable them to design, implement and deliver projects, events and activities that support and enhance the lives of people in the Shoalhaven.
The Community Grants Program is separated into four categories:
- Culture and Events – Projects or events that foster the cultural identity of the Shoalhaven and support inclusive, safe, and connected communities.
- Promotional Projects – Projects or events that foster a safe and attractive community for people to live, work, stay and play or that provide a social benefit to residents that live in the Shoalhaven Local Government Area.
- Health and Wellbeing – Projects or events that support access to physical and social resources to promote the quality of life and physical and mental health and wellbeing of residents that live in the Shoalhaven Local Government Area.
- Sport and Recreation – Projects or events that increase or maintain participation in sport and recreation activities.
Grants between $300 and $5,000 are available to support collaborative efforts between community groups and organisations that are based in the Shoalhaven Local Government Area to deliver local projects that support the community.
Applications are accepted from the following organisations:
- The community group or organisation applying must be based and operate within the Shoalhaven City Council Local Government Area.
- To be eligible for funding an organisation must be a not for profit and incorporated body or be legally constituted or auspiced by an incorporated body of business.
- To be eligible for funding an application must be a Community Development program or project.
For more information, visit https://www.shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au/Council/Grants-Funding/Community-Grants-Program