The Community Foundation has launched 2021 Taney County Annual Grant Program that works to improve the quality of life for individuals in Taney County through thoughtful grantmaking and community leadership.
The unique role of a community foundation is to conduct a flexible community grantmaking program which addresses the most important needs of the community at any one time.
The flexibility this requires is made possible by charitable donors who established unrestricted or field-of-interest funds and place the decision-making in the hands of the community leaders serving on their Board of Directors as well as dollars raised by the Community Foundation of Taney County.
- Applicants may apply for up to $10,000 in funding for this grant cycle.
- Applicants will notified by May 31st of grant decisions.
- Grant proposals are accepted according to an announced time table, and grant recommendations are made as funds are available.
- 501(c)3 organizations or other IRS approved entities (government entities, school districts and churches) serving Taney County are eligible to apply.
- Applicants who serve Taney County are encouraged to apply.
Grantees must not, in the use of CFO grant funds, discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status either in its employment practices or in its policies and procedures concerning access to services.
Note- This grant application system uses a character count on all grant questions. This character count includes letters, numbers, spaces, and punctuation
For more information, visit https://www.cfozarks.org/find-grants-scholarships/take-action-apply-for-grants