- A project can be funded with a budget from 100 000 CZK (approx. 4 600 USD) to 500 000 CZK (approx. 23 000 USD) maximum. Co-funding from the applicant or other sources is welcome.
- Maximum LTP duration is from signing of Contract (approx. February/March 2022) to October 2022, i.e. 8-9 months in total.
In accordance with the Concept of the Czech Republic’s Human Rights and Transition Promotion Policy, the projects should focus on following areas:
- supporting civil society, including human rights defenders;
- promoting the freedom of expression and information, including the freedom of media;
- promoting an equal and full political and public participation;
- supporting institution-building in the area of rule of law;
- promoting equality and non-discrimination;
- promoting human rights in the areas of employment and environment protection.
Only local Thai, resp. Lao non-governmental, community and not-for-profit organizations with legal capacity in their respective countries can submit an LTP proposal.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3EyR6lw