The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Mission to Vietnam of the U.S. Department of State has announce an open competition for a cooperative agreement to develop and implement a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Regional Workshop to reduce ocean pollution, in Nha Trang, Vietnam, pending the availability of funding.
- Total available funding: $250,000
- Award amounts: award may range from a minimum of $100,000 to a maximum of $250,000
- Length of performance period: up to 20 months
- Number of awards anticipated: one
- Anticipated program start date: October 1, 2021
- The recipient will coordinate with U.S. Mission to Vietnam and with the U.S. embassies in ASEAN and Timor-Leste to recruit and select 100 participants. Participants will be between the ages of 18 and 35 and demonstrate interest, knowledge, or professional experience in environmental sustainability, social and economic engagement, sustainable development, and interest in game development.
- In addition, the recipient will coordinate with U.S. Mission to Vietnam to recruit an appropriate number of game developers to serve as the speakers/facilitators/mentors.
- All participants must be proficient in written and spoken English. All programs must include participants from all ten ASEAN member countries and Timor-Leste.
- The workshop will be conducted in English.
- The recipient will be responsible for arranging and using cooperative agreement funds to cover all elements related to participant and staff travel including international and domestic flights, visas, travel to and from airports, visas, accommodations, per diem, meals during the program, insurance, etc.
- U.S. public and private educational institutions
- U.S. not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks
- Foreign public and private educational institutions
- Foreign not-for-profit organizations, including think tanks
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=333144