Applications are now open for the Coca‑Cola Thank You Fund, a fund of €200,000 that will be available to support community-based projects and programmes across Ireland and Northern Ireland that are focused on empowering young people aged 16-25 by engaging in models of innovative and inclusive practice.
In addition to the increased funding being made available the Coca‑Cola Thank You Fund will be managed this year by official partner to the Fund, the Irish Youth Foundation in the Republic of Ireland, and with supporting partner YouthAction NI in Northern Ireland. Both organisations will play a pivotal role in helping to oversee the due diligence and credibility of the Fund and ensure that awareness of the funding being made available reaches the target sectors in communities throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Empowering Learning
- Help them understand how your work is empowering young people who may otherwise be at risk of early school leaving or low education attainment to access supportive interventions that will empower and equip them to successfully transition into skills based opportunities, mentorship opportunities, further learning opportunities and employment opportunities.
- Empowering Sustainable Development
- Help them understand how your work is empowering young people to address the theme of sustainability in their lives. They are looking to support projects and programmes that are focused on education, action and awareness building around areas including, but not limited to, bio-diversity, circularity of economy and packaging, sustainable diets and food waste.
- Empowering Inclusion
- Help them understand how your work is empowering young people to engage in models of innovative social practise and bringing people together. They want to support projects and programmes that are focused on breaking down barriers and building friendships.
- The fund will support organisations working with young people across the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland aged between 16-25 years.
- Awards of up to €5,000 and €10,000 will be available.
- Entry is open to registered not-for-profit and charitable youth-focused organisations working with young people across Ireland and Northern Ireland aged between 16 – 25 years.
- To be eligible the applying organisation must;
- Work with young people aged between 16-25 years old
- Be a registered not-for-profit or charitable organisation
- Have a bank account set up in the name of the organisation
- Be registered in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland and active for the past 12 months
- Have a child protection / safeguarding policy in place
For more information, visit Coca-Cola Ireland.