The Albert & Barbara Tucker Foundation is currently accepting applications from eligible organizations for its 2020 grant program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The support, promotion, development and advancement of public art galleries and museums.
- The relief of poverty and the suffering of children.
- The provision of or support for scholarships to disadvantaged children or young adults up to the age of twenty-five years (25) to enable them to pursue their education at primary, secondary or tertiary institutions.
- The protection of women from abuse, assisting women in these circumstances to further their education and providing support to women in these circumstances.
- The initiation and support of social change which goes towards increasing the equal treatment and social acceptance of all persons in the community.
- The protection of wildlife and habitat, and to preserve natural reserves of forest, oceans and wilderness and for the rehabilitation of flora and fauna.
- The prevention of cruelty to animals and the promotion of animal welfare.
Grants of up to $25,000 will be considered.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Any charitable organisation which is entitled to be exempt entities as defined in Section 995-1 (1) of the lncome Tax Assessment Act
- Proof of current registration with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) must be provided
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- In line with one or more of the Foundation’s aims
- Clear budget including any funding from other sources and in-kind/pro bono etc.
- Clear methodology, aims and outcomes
- Demonstrable capacity to achieve stated outcomes
- Projects must be for the benefit of the Public
- The allocation of grants is at the discretion of the Trustee of the Foundation and will be based on alignment with the Foundation’s aims and objectives, merit, need and benefit to the community and environment.
- If necessary, the Trustee may seek further information to assist with the selection process.
- Once grant recipients have been selected, the nominated contact person for each application will be contacted to advise them of the outcome.
- The Trustee requires that a receipt is returned within one month of receiving the grant.
Note: The Tucker Foundation will not discuss or provide advice regarding the content of applications with applicant organisations. They aim to treat all applications equally. Decisions are based on the content of the application form. The Foundation aims to strike a balance across all aims and objectives and a range of geographic areas.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://www.tuckerfoundation.org.au/guidelines/