Deadline: 15 September 2016
The Ansara Family Fund at the Boston Foundation is currently accepting Letters of Inquiry from organisations with an aim to help eradicate global poverty.
Working on the mission Building capacity to eradicate poverty, the Ansara Family Fund addresses the root causes and symptoms of global poverty.
- The Foundation gives 20-30 grants yearly, totaling over $500,000.
- The total international giving ranges from $400,000-$500,000.
- The Foundation makes most grants in the $10,000-$25,000 range and occasionally makes a multi-year commitment.
- The Foundation favor general operating support and capacity building grants that strengthen social-profit organizations and health care infrastructure in Haiti.
- The Foundation is looking for programs that foster collaboration between NGOs and with governmental actors.
- Qualified non-profit organizations that are exempt from federal income taxes under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue code and that are not private foundations.
- Grants to non-US-based and non-501(c)(3) organizations may be processed through an intermediary organization providing international grant making due-diligence services.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their Letters of Inquiry via given website.
For more information, please visit Ansara Family Fund.