Anti-racism training grants support work with an external consultant with expertise in anti-racism training. When hiring a consultant, there are several factors to consider.
What is the scope of work for your organization?
- What are the consultant’s values, definitions, and approach to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)?
- What components of race equity work are part of the project?
Funding limits are based on organizational size:
- Those with a budget up to $3M may apply for up to $10,000;
- Those with a budget over $3M may apply for up to $15,000.
- Priority will be given to organizations demonstrating readiness to engage in authentic dialogue and significant action.
- Grantees should plan to keep Foundation staff apprised of their progress. All grantees will be expected to submit a final report, describing the success of the project against its stated goals.
For more information, visit https://rifoundation.org/grant/anti-racism-training-grants