Deadline: 19 February 2017
Auckland Zoo is currently inviting applications for its Small Grants Programme with an aim to focus on projects from the South Pacific. This small grants round demonstrates Auckland Zoo’s commitment to supporting conservation in the South Pacific.
The Auckland Zoo Conservation Fund Small Grants Programme exists to help provide relatively small levels of funding for ongoing projects or pilot programmes with clear conservation value.
Auckland Zoo is inviting applications for up to NZ$5000 for small projects (less than NZ$20,000 total cost) from Polynesia and Melanesia (excluding New Zealand) by 19 February 2017.
- Small grants will be awarded up to a maximum of NZD$5000.
- However, in most cases, successful grants will be in the region of NZD$1000 – $3000.
- The amount applied for through the programme should represent a minimum of 25% of the project’s overall budget.
Eligible projects must:
- Have a clear conservation value
- Be based in New Zealand or in a country outside the First World (although applicants can be based anywhere in the world)
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Small Grants Programme.