The Grand Traverse Regional Community Foundation (GTRCF) is inviting applications for its Diversity, Equity, Inclusion Fund to support diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in the region including primarily providing support for BIPOC and LGBTQ+ led organizations.
The DEI Fund supports diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts across the region, including primarily providing support for organizations led by Black, Indigenous, people of color, LGBTQ+, immigrant, neuro diverse, and/or disability community members. They will also consider DEI training and learning and other partners, programs, and opportunities promoting equity and inclusion.
- Grant requests for up to $2,500 will be considered. Generally, grants to an organization will not exceed $2,500 in a given year.
What do they Fund?
- General operating support for organizations with leadership from BIPOC, LGBTQ+, immigrant, neurodiverse, and/or disability communities.
- Events that increase awareness and provide education about BIPOC, LGBTQ+, immigrant, neurodiverse, and/or disability communities.
- Efforts that increase the effectiveness, voice, and visibility of BIPOC, LGBTQ+, immigrant, neurodiverse, and/or disability communities.
- Programs or projects that promote equity and inclusion.
- DEI trainings or learning opportunities.
Note: They are unable to provide grants to individuals.
- Nonprofit, educational, governmental and Tribal entities across Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska and Leelanau Counties are eligible to apply by submitting an online application.
- Applicants are also welcome to submit a video instead of written responses.
For more information, visit https://www.gtrcf.org/grants/diversity-equity-inclusion-dei-fund-application.html