The FCC Communities Foundation is seeking applications for its Action Fund to deliver amenity projects within 10 miles of an FCC Environment landfill site in the foundation’s operating area, under Object D of the Landfill Communities Fund.
The Board objectives are for FCC Communities Foundation to fund environmentally-friendly projects which meet a proven community need, offer value for money and are sustainable. They expect projects to benefit the natural, social or built environment and make a positive impact on local communities.
- Grants of between £2,000 and £100,000 are available for projects with a maximum total project cost of £500,000 including VAT (if relevant).
- The foundation will accept applications from the following types or organisations:
- A Registered Charity which operates a community facility
- A Church or Parochial Church Council
- A Parish or Town Council or a Management Committee or User Association acting on behalf of a
- Parish or Town Council
- A Local Authority
- A CASC Registered Sports Club
- The foundation accepts applications for projects sited within England in the operating areas within 10 miles of eligible FCC Environment site.
- The foundation will accept applications for the provision, maintenance or improvement of the following types of public amenity:
- Village Halls and Community Centres
- Public Play Areas
- Publicly available Multi use games areas, skate parks and BMX tracks
- Sport and recreation grounds including pavilions and clubhouses with full public access
- Churches – community spaces only
- Nature Reserves
- Public gardens, parks, country parks and woodlands with at least dawn to dusk access
For more information, visit https://fcccommunitiesfoundation.org.uk/funds/fcc-community-action-fund