The Female-Led Health Tech Startups in Ghana call, a collaboration between Villgro Africa and Ghana Tech Lab, is seeking startups in the Ghanian health tech space that have at least one woman in their leadership team to apply for the opportunity to receive incubation and funding support.
The Female-Led Health Tech Startup Call is a joint program between Villgro Africa and Ghana Tech Lab which looks to provide the following benefits to a select 5 startups in Ghana:
- Investment readiness training, and
- Mentorship among other things
- Funding totaling $50,000.
- Key requirements for startups looking to apply include:
- Must be women-led and preferrably female-founded / co-founded
- Must be in the healthcare space
- Must have a minimum viable product
- Must be based in Ghana
- Must be for profit
For more information, visit https://villgroafrica.org/funding_calls/female-led-health-tech-startups-in-ghana/