Deadline: 15 November 2017
Applications are now open for the Hungary-Slovakia-Romania-Ukraine European Neighbourhood Instrument Cross-border Cooperation Programme 2014-2020, by the Hungarian Prime Minister’s Office acting as the Managing Authority (MA) of the Programme, the Slovak Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, the Romanian Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration and the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine acting as the National Authorities (NAs) in the Programme.
Cross-cutting issues of the Programme are:
- Promotion of local culture and preservation of historical heritage
- Environmental protection, climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Improvement of accessibility to the regions, development of sustainable and climate-proof transport and communication networks and systems
- Common challenges in the field of safety and security
- Sustainable use of the environment in the cross border area – preservation of natural resources, actions to reduce GHG emission and pollution of rivers
- Development of transport infrastructure to improve the mobility of persons and goods
- Development of ICT infrastructure and information sharing
- Support to joint activities for the prevention of natural and man-made disasters as well as joint action during emergency situations
The overall indicative amount of 22,000,000 EUR is available under this Call for Proposals from Union contribution.
In order to be eligible for a grant, Applicants must be:
- legal persons
- public bodies, bodies governed by public law or non-profit making private bodies
- established for the purposes of public interest or specific purpose of meeting needs of general interest, which may belong to one of the groups indicated in the following non-exhaustive list:
- national, regional and local organisations implementing policies in the fields of relevant policies defined as programme priorities
- semi-public institutions like regional development associations and promoters, innovation and development agencies, research institutes and universities
- regional and local associations of enterprises (e.g. chambers of commerce, unions); professional organisations
- regional, local and county self-governments and their organisations acting as legal entities, regional councils
- EGTCs – the applicants must have their seats or a regional/local branch registered in the eligible programme area
- non-state actors such as:
- non-governmental organisation
- organisation representing national and\or ethnic minorities
- local citizen groups and traders’ associations
- cooperatives, trade unions, organisations representing economic and social interests
- local organisations (including networks) involved in the decentralised regional cooperation and integration
- consumer organisations, women’s and youth organisations, teaching, cultural research and scientific organisations
- churches and religious associations and communities
- the media
- cross border associations, non-governmental associations and independent foundations
- be nationals of one of the Programme participating countries: Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine
- have their operation of at least two years counted from the day of submission of the application
- the Lead Applicant shall be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project in cooperation with the other Applicant(s), not acting as an intermediary
- have their headquarters or a registered regional/local branch having legal entity in the specified programme territorial units
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via postal mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Countries: Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine.
For more information, please visit ENPI Cross-border Cooperation Programme.