Applications are now open for the Meet Africa Program, it aims to be the organic and organized network of entrepreneurs from the diaspora.
The MEET Africa program was born from an observation and a desire shared by two continents. Africa is a continent bubbling with potential and innovation and its European diaspora is a relay that is as dynamic as it is legitimate.
The program is a continuation of actions carried out for years by the European Union and the Member States, in particular France and Germany, to promote the dynamic of wealth creation and jobs in Africa. Thus, they believe in the animation of an entrepreneurial ecosystem between this diaspora and European and African support actors.
The MEET Africa platform will bring you:
- a connection with support organizations in France or Africa
- access to good practices, relay of opportunities, organization of events with a personalized news feed
Meet Africa support offers several services:
- Become an active member of a network of entrepreneurs
- Know-how (support: the business model, drafting of the business plan and on all aspects relating to legal structuring, fundraising, etc.),
- Entrepreneurial skills (self-confidence, becoming a business leader)
- To be eligible, you are an entrepreneur from the African diaspora.
- To be eligible, you must have a business project in Africa or in the dual space Europe – Africa.
For more information, visit https://meetafrica.fr/formulaire.html