The Fund only award grants to charities working to help people affected by poverty, old age or ill health and particularly welcome applications from organisations based in Merseyside.
- The minimum grant size is £1,000.
- Last year, grants were awarded to 126 charities, totalling more than £500,000.
- The Fund will also consider applications from national charities working in these fields – but priority will be given to those with specific projects in Merseyside and the surrounding region.
- Only in exceptional circumstances will applications for work outside the UK be considered.
- Your charity needs to be registered with one of the national regulatory bodies within the UK.
- They are unable to support non-profits, social enterprises or community investment companies (CICs) that are not registered charities.
For more information, visit https://pilkingtoncharitiesfund.org.uk/how-to-apply/