Deadline: 15 March 2019
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking applications from qualified US and Non-U.S. organizations to fund a new Cooperative Agreement for the TB Program in the Kyrgyz Republic.
- Sub Purpose 1: Increased DR TB case detection
- Strengthened laboratory services and diagnostic networks;
- Primary health care and community-based detection and contact tracing expanded.
- Sub Purpose 2: More patients cured of DR TB
- All patients treated with appropriate treatment regimens of quality-assured drugs
- Treatment completion rate increased
- Sub Purpose 3: Prevention of DR TB Infections
- Improved infection control in health facilities and laboratories
- Treatment completion rate increased (same as SSP 2.2)
- Provider, patient, and at-risk populations behaviors changed for TB prevention, detection, and treatment
- Sub Purpose 4: Improved enabling environment
- Improved financing for TB services
- Improved data for decision making
- Improved policies
- Reduced stigma and discrimination
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Subject to funding availability, USAID intends to provide up to $18,500,000 in total USAID funding over a five year period. The ceiling for this program is $18,500,000. Actual funding amounts are subject to availability of funds.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Qualified U.S. and non-US organizations and Public International Organizations (PIO) may participate under this NFO. An applicant will be considered a local entity for purposes of this RFA when they meet the following criteria:
- Is legally organized under the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic
- Has as its principal place of business or operations in The Kyrgyz Republic
- Is majority owned by individuals who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the Kyrgyz Republic; and
- Is managed by a governing body the majority of who are citizens or lawful permanent residents of the Kyrgyz Republic.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=312874
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.