Deadline: 2 August 2019
Are you a small business owner or social-change maker with a dream to make a positive change in your local community? Make that dream a reality with a small business grant from Sunsuper’s Dreams for a Better World.
Dream big and applicants could receive a grant to help their business address local issues like housing affordability, unemployment, sustainability, mental health issues or even help boost their local economy. As long as applicants’ dream has a direct positive impact on an Australian community the foundation wants to hear from them.
Applicants have a chance to receive up to $15,000 and help fund a project or innovative solution that tackles a social issue in their local community.
- If Applicants qualify, their dreams must aim to tackle a local or social issue in Australian communities, and the business receiving the grant must also be:
- a registered Australian business
- based in Australia with funds being spent in Australia
- a small to medium sized business with less than 200 employees
- able to be undertaken in the next 12 months
- If applicant’s dream is shortlisted to the top 10, their business must also provide documents that validate the viability of the business.
- Sunsuper’s Dreams for a Better World is open to all Australian residents aged 18 years or older at the time of entry. Applicants don’t need to be a Sunsuper member to enter.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via give website.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit https://dreamsforabetterworld.com.au/business-grants