Deadline: 9 August 2017
OneFamily Foundation is accepting applications for its Charity Fund 2017 with an aim to help combat and alleviate the financial pressures families are facing today, and make a positive and meaningful change to the lives of even more families across the UK.
Types of Projects
The type of campaigns or projects OneFamily Foundation are looking to support through the Charity Fund include:
- Projects that raise awareness of family budgeting, education or debt advice
- Initiatives that better identify and support families at risk of homelessness before they reach crisis point
- Campaigns for policy change aimed at alleviating financial pressures such as the cost of elderly care.
The funding amount is £120,000 for UK registered charities
- Charities must be registered and work in the UK, rather than internationally
- Charities must have been established for 12 months or more
- Charities should not be receiving ongoing funding from other financial services providers
- All campaigns and projects funded must be based within the UK
How to Apply
Applicants have to download the toolkit and stage 1 application form that is given on the website.
Eligible Countries: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Charity Fund.