Deadline: 7 April 2017
The PIMCO Foundation Europe is currently seeking proposals for its 2017 Grant Programme with an aim to empower and invest in people through charities and partnership. The foundation is committed to helping communities and charities where it believes a positive difference can be made.
- Food Security: seek out organisations focused on providing children and families with access to healthy, nutritious meals.
- Homelessness: support proven programmes that equip individuals and families at risk of, or currently experiencing, homelessness with access to long-term, sustainable housing.
- Youth Employment: seek to support work-readiness organisations that are focused on driving social mobility and developing young people’s (ages 16 to 24) employability skills. Consideration will be given to charities focused on preparing individuals for employment, and developing skills that contribute to economic well-being.
- The PIMCO Foundation’s Grant programme will provide funding of up to £20,000 for charities which meet the foundation themes.
- The anticipated distributing is around £225,000 to charities in the UK.
- Must be a registered charity and in good standing with the UK charity Commission.
- Must operate without illegal discrimination on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality or disability.
- Must meet the geographic criteria.
How to Apply
Interested applicant must apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit PIMCO Foundation’s Grant programme.