Deadline: 20 June 2020
The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is seeking applications for its Grants program to support projects that make a real difference in Lincolnshire.
The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is a grant making charitable organisation of UK founded by Michael Cornish in 2005.
Charities and not-for-profit organisations can register and apply for a grant for a specific project. Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Trustees, taking into consideration the eligibility and purpose of each application.
Organisations that work in the following areas:
- General Charitable Purposes;
- Children/ Young People;
- Disabled / Disabilities;
- Economic/ Community Development;
- Amateur Sport;
- Advancement of Health or Saving of Lives.
- The foundation supports charities and not-for-profits throughout the UK.
- Individual applications will only be consider in exceptional circumstances.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, visit https://www.michaelcornishcharity.org.uk/about