Wandsworth Grant Fund (WGF) is seeking applications through 2020/21 from organizations that will directly help to support their communities through their journey to recovery.
The Council recognizes the profound impact of COVID-19 on people’s lives and the role of community and voluntary organizations can have in supporting our communities.
The key objectives are as follows:
- To deliver high quality, value for money services, involving residents and partners in service design and delivery and encouraging personal responsibility and active citizen.
- To improve opportunities for children and young people, supporting all to make a positive contribution.
- To promote health and well-being of all adults enhancing independence and enabling all to make a positive contribution to the community.
- To make a Wandsworth an Attractive, safe, sustainable and healthy place.
- To build a prosperous, vibrant and cohesive community. A borough renowned as a best place to live, work, and visit: a place that values diversity of its neighborhoods and makes the most of opportunities to enrich the social and economic life of everyone in the borough.
They aim to support projects under six themes:
- Arts and culture
- Environment and attractive neighborhoods
- Children and young people
- Citizenship and civic engagement
- Achieving aspirations and potential
- Health and wellbeing
- Recovering from the impact of COVID-19
- Amount: 500 to 10,000 Euros
Who can apply?
- They will only fund organizations that are:
- Providing services and activities that benefit the residents of London Borough of Wandsworth.
- They will consider applications from organizations that have a regional or national remit, but they will fund only services or activities that benefit Wandsworth residents.
- Not for profit
- They cannot fund organizations that make a profit. However they can fund social enterprises and other organizations that generate surpluses as long as the organization’s governing documents show that all the surpluses are reinvested into the charitable work of the organization