The Arroyo Grande Community Service Grant Program is intended to provide monetary grants to eligible community non-profit organizations.
The City recognizes the value of such groups, which provide specialized social service, educational, cultural, beautification and recreation programs and projects benefiting its citizens. Grants awarded will be in minimum amounts of not less than $250.
Funding is limited to $50,000 for Grant Year 2020-21
To be eligible to apply for grant monies under the City Community Service Grant Program, a community organization must satisfy the following standards:
- Operate as a non-profit 501(c)(3);
- Serve the Arroyo Grande community;
- Use funds provided to directly provide a social service, educational, cultural, beautification or recreation program or project to Arroyo Grande residents and/or businesses;
- Not restrict participants based upon race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, or age; and
- Not use grant monies specifically for religious activities.
For more information, visit https://www.arroyogrande.org/602/Community-Service-Grant-Program