The Arts Council is currently accepting Proposals for the Arts and Disability Connect Grant Program to support artists with disabilities to be ambitious, to develop their practice and to connect with arts organisations and arts professionals in Ireland.
- make a change in their practice;
- ‘step up’ in terms of scope and scale;
- engage in new learning experiences;
- develop new working relationships;
- buy time to research and develop work;
- to make and present new work to audiences.
- Arts and Disability Connect New Work
- Maximum award of €15,000
- For more established artists with a strong track record in their professional practice who wish to work with artists and arts partners to develop new work and present in established arts organisations, venues, and festivals etc.
- Research and Development award
- Maximum award of €5,000
- This award is for mid-career and established artists who want time and resources to think, research, reflect and critically engage with their practice. It can be used to ‘buy time’, develop new relationships with arts partners in order to submit a New Work application in the future or to develop other strategic partnerships.
- Arts and Disability Connect Mentoring
- Maximum award of €3,000
- For artists at all stages of career development including emerging artists who wish to engage in mentoring opportunities.
- Arts and Disability Connect Training
- Maximum award of €1,000
- For artists at all stages of career development, including emerging artists, who wish to engage in professional development and other learning opportunities.
For more information, visit http://www.artscouncil.ie/Funds/Arts-and-Disability-Connect/