The Arts Council has announced the applications for Partnership Funding to invest in and support the essential infrastructure required to sustain and develop the arts in Ireland.
In offering Partnership Funding, the Arts Council wishes to ensure:
- The delivery of excellent art and/or excellent arts activities, events and services
- A supportive environment for the development of the arts
- Excellent professional-development opportunities for practising artists and/or arts professionals
- That more people will enjoy high-quality arts experiences, including more diverse audiences
- Increased engagement by the public with the arts, in particular by new communities, people for whom access to the arts is difficult, and by young people and children
- Standards of excellence in governance and management in the arts.
What types of activities will be supported through Partnership Funding?
Partnership Funding is intended to support a number of strategic actions and/or strategic arts-activity costs of local authority and statutory organisations only.
- Partnership Funding is open to local authorities and Ealaín na Gaeltachta during this round.
- Organisations can make only one application each year for Partnership Funding. To be eligible for application, your organisation must:
- Be a local authority or statutory organisation.
For more information, visit https://www.artscouncil.ie/Funds/Partnership-Funding/