The Austin and Hope Pilkington Trust awards grants to registered UK charities that work with communities in the UK. The Trust aims to give grants to those in society who face the greatest challenges and whose opportunities are most limited.
The Trust welcomes applications for projects that support people who are homeless. It will prioritise applications that help BAME communities.
- Amount – £1,000.
- To be eligible to apply for a grant:
- Applicant charity’s project must fall within one of the current priorities;
- Applicant charity’s income and expenditure must meet the requirements for the relevant Grant Round;
- Applicant charity’s project must not be on the list of projects or organisations that don’t fund.
- Minimum operating income and operating expenditure: £100,000.
- Maximum operating income and operating expenditure: £1,000,000.
- The Trust only gives grants to UK registered charities or organisations that are exempt from registration. The Trust does not give grants for any other type of not-for-profit organisation, social enterprise or community foundation.
List of Projects/Organisations Don’t Fund
- Capital appeals, including equipment.
- Charities involved with religion (including repair of Church fabric).
- Charities involved with animals (welfare and conservation).
- Holidays, including respite holidays.
- Individual hospices (national organisations can apply).
- Individuals, including individuals embarking on a trip overseas with a charitable organisation.
- Minibuses or other Vehicles.
- Overseas projects.
- Schools, including activities.
- Scouts, Guides, Cubs, Brownies.
- Sea Cadets.
- Village Halls.
For more information, visit https://austin-hope-pilkington.org.uk/