The Government of Australia is pleased to announce Round Five of Infrastructure Projects Stream supports investment-ready projects that provide economic and social benefits for regional and remote areas.
The Infrastructure Projects Stream supports projects that provide economic and social benefits to regional and remote areas. The projects can be either construction of new infrastructure or the upgrade or extension of existing infrastructure. The Infrastructure Projects Stream only supports investment-ready projects.
The objectives of the program are to:
- Drive economic growth;
- Build stronger regional communities into the future.
- For Round Five, there is a total of $200 million available, with $100 million dedicated to tourism-related infrastructure projects.
- Grants of $20,000 to $10 million to cover 50% or more of eligible project costs.
The intended outcomes of the program are to:
Who is this for?
- An incorporated not-for-profit, local government agency or body or non-distributing co-operative.
- To be eligible you must have an Australian business number (ABN). You must be one of the following:
- An incorporated not-for-profit organization.
- An Australian local government agency or body as defined in the glossary of the grant opportunity guidelines.
- A Non-distributing co-operative.
- They can only accept applications where:
- Your project is located in an eligible location.
- You can provide evidence of how you will provide your share of the project costs.
- You can confirm that you have the authority of the land or infrastructure project owner to undertake the project at the nominated site/s.
How do you apply?
- You should read the grant opportunity guidelines and sample grant agreement before you apply.
- To apply, you must submit your application through the online portal. You’ll need to set up an account when you first log into the portal. The portal allows you to apply for and manage a grant or service in a secure online environment.
For more information, visit https://www.business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/building-better-regions-fund-infrastructure-projects-stream