Through a partnership between Lendlease and the Community Enterprise Foundation TM, the Yarrabilba Community Grants Program is an initiative that showcases their commitment to creating the best places for residents.
Since its inception in 2015, the Yarrabilba Community Grants Program, which is administered by Bendigo Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation, has provided funding of over $384,000 across 53 different local initiatives. Projects that have been funded include: educational children’s shows through Brave hearts, supporting the Yarrabilba/Logan Village Police with the purchase of an All-Terrain Vehicle, Seniors Activity Programs and Community Movie Nights to name just a few.
The focus of the Yarrabilba Community Grants Program is to fund initiatives or events that benefit the Yarabilba community, through improving social, environmental and economic outcomes. More specifically those which:
- Help aid in community’s COVID recovery;
- Promote environmental sustainability and more efficient use of local resources (eg re-use/recycle/repurpose);
- Activate public recreational space.
- Funding pool: $45,000 (15 x $3,000 grants available).
- Applicants must be a not-for-profit body with a current and valid ABN, such as an incorporated association, or be auspiced by one;
- Applicants must be located within or offer a project within Yarrabilba;
- A single application will only be considered per grant round.
For more information, visit https://communities.lendlease.com/queensland/yarrabilba/news/2020/10/16/yarrabilba-community-grants-program-now-open/