Deadline: 15 November 2016
The Azim Premji University is seeking proposals for its Research Grant programme with an aim to strengthen and elevate the state of understanding of societal processes and outcomes. This is designed to promote inquiry into areas of particular interest to the Foundation and to explore possible responses for some of them.
- Education and Allied Areas
- Teacher professional development
- Effective educational processes within the public education system
- Research by practitioners
- Law and Governance
- Policy and Governance
- Law and the Legal System in India
- Development and Sustainability
- Urban Governance and Sustainability
- Modes of Development in India
The duration of projects can range from 1 to 3 years, and the size of the research grants from Rs.5 to 20 lakhs.
- Grants will be awarded primarily to individuals or teams affiliated with academic institutions, think tanks, NGOs and other centers of vital research both in India and elsewhere. They encourage scholars and researchers in the fields of education, public policy, economics, political science, sociology, anthropology, history, law and the sciences to submit grant proposals.
- The grant programme invites high quality research proposals that examine significant questions of public concern in the areas of education, public policy and governance and development and sustainability.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply online via given website and also submit the required documents:
- CV for all investigators
- Short concept note of not more than 3 pages
- Extended Proposal of up to 10 pages
- Budget Breakdown
- Anticipated timeline
For more information, please visit Research Grant Programme.