Deadline: 6 September 2019
Better Community Business Network (BCBN) is seeking applications for its Grant Initiative with an aim to provide small third-sector grant awards to empower charities and local community projects.
This initiative will distribute a one-off grant award of up to £3,000 per charity or to small but credible community projects, which are able to demonstrate their positive impact on the communities they aim to serve. They have in place strict vetting procedures and criteria’s for successful applications.
Applicants are welcomed from groups including: local community, self-help or voluntary groups and charities (including local branches of national charities) or individuals acting for the benefit of the local community. Some of the causes they support:
- Education (e.g. schools, extra-curricular clubs)
- Health (e.g. hospitals, cancer research, healthy eating)
- Ex-Offenders (e.g mentoring, rehabilitation)
- Homeless/Poverty (e.g shelter projects, food banks)
- Arts & Culture (e.g sport activities, library funds)
- Enviroment (e.g natural disasters, regeneration projects
- Elderly (e.g befriending, social clubs
- Disability (e.g help lines, inclusion)
- Social Cohesion (e.g. committee programmes)
Each community project proposal may be rewarded up to £3,000 per project.
- Be UK based
- Address a community issue or support a local community initiative
- Provide benefits to the local community
- Must be able to demonstrate that the money will be used for project-specifics
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://bcbn.org.uk/grant-initiative/