Deadline: 6 September 2019
Better Community Business Network (BCBN) is seeking applications for its Grant Initiative with an aim to provide small third-sector grant awards to empower charities and local community projects.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This initiative will distribute a one-off grant award of up to £3,000 per charity or to small but credible community projects, which are able to demonstrate their positive impact on the communities they aim to serve. They have in place strict vetting procedures and criteria’s for successful applications.
Applicants are welcomed from groups including: local community, self-help or voluntary groups and charities (including local branches of national charities) or individuals acting for the benefit of the local community. Some of the causes they support:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Education (e.g. schools, extra-curricular clubs)
- Health (e.g. hospitals, cancer research, healthy eating)
- Ex-Offenders (e.g mentoring, rehabilitation)
- Homeless/Poverty (e.g shelter projects, food banks)
- Arts & Culture (e.g sport activities, library funds)
- Enviroment (e.g natural disasters, regeneration projects
- Elderly (e.g befriending, social clubs
- Disability (e.g help lines, inclusion)
- Social Cohesion (e.g. committee programmes)
Each community project proposal may be rewarded up to £3,000 per project.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Be UK based
- Address a community issue or support a local community initiative
- Provide benefits to the local community
- Must be able to demonstrate that the money will be used for project-specifics
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://bcbn.org.uk/grant-initiative/