Charities and community organisations can apply for a financial boost from Bicester Town Council Grant Aid Scheme.
Each year the Town Council reserves a sum of money for use on grants to such voluntary organisations and community groups that provide a service that benefits the residents of Bicester.
- Applications up to a maximum of £1,000 will be considered, but awards will commonly not exceed £500.
- Applications will only be considered from constituted voluntary organisations, registered charities or established community groups who have a bank account in the name of the group and can demonstrate that they have a set of rules which govern their operation, including what happens to funds if they cease to operate.
- Organisations will need to demonstrate that they are applying for the funds to support a specific project and not supporting day to day running costs.
Submit before deadline to Bicester Town Council the below:
- A completed grant application form
- A completed privacy notice form – please ensure the relevant boxes are checked so the Council is able to contact applicant on this and future grants
- An up-to-date set of accounts
- A constitution or set of rules
- Any additional evidence to support application
- If applicant received a grant in 2020/21, attach a report detailing how the funds were used – applications cannot progress without this
For more information, visit https://www.bicester.gov.uk/services/grants-and-awards/