As part of the purpose commitment to Boldly Grow the Good in business and life, BMO is inviting Canadian women business owners to apply for one of 12 grants by sharing their high-level business growth plans. Any type of business growth will be considered be it new products/services, new markets, etc.
- There will be $150,000 in grants awarded:
- 1 grant of $20,000,
- 4 grants of $15,000 and
- 7 grants of $10,000.
- Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria in order to apply for a grant:
- The Applicant:
- has the authority to participate in this program on behalf of the business
- is a resident of Canada, and
- has reached the legal age of majority in their province or territory
- The Business:
- must be fifty percent (50%) or more owned and controlled by a woman, women and/or by an individual or individuals who self-identify as women;
- must be a for-profit business that has been in operation selling a product or service for a minimum of two years as of September 1, 2022
- must be an active and operational business that lawfully operates in Canada in accordance with all applicable laws, licenses and regulations;
- must have annual revenue of fifty thousand Canadian dollars ($50,000) or more;
- must have fifty percent (50%) or more of its annual revenue tied to business sales with Canadian businesses and/or Canadian consumers; and
- must have its head office or principal place of business located in any province or territory of Canada.
- The Applicant:
Note: Applicants who received a previous BMO Celebrating Women Grant are not eligible to participate in the 2022 program.
For more information, visit https://bmoforwomen.com/celebrating-women/bmo-celebrating-women-grant-program/