BMO, in collaboration with Deloitte, is pleased to present the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program.
BMO is a strong supporter of the advancement of women. Since 2012, BMO has recognized the achievements and contributions of over 180 women through the BMO Celebrating Women Program. During this uncertain time of Covid-19, they know the challenges for female business owners have increased. The goal is to continue to honour and celebrate these women for their courage, innovation and resilience during these unprecedented times.
10 Women Owned Businesses will receive $10,000 in grant money
To be eligible, you must be able to convey how you have shown resilience and innovated your business in some way due to the onslaught of COVID-19.
Applicants must meet all eligibility criteria in order to apply for a Grant including:
- Your business must be at least 51% female owned and controlled
- You must have reached the legal age of majority in your province/territory and be a resident of Canada
- Your business must be headquartered in Canada with a minimum 50% of revenue tied to business sales done in Canada
- The business must be currently active and operating in Canada
- Your business is a for-profit business with annual revenues of $10M or less
- Your business has been in continuous operation selling a product or service for not less than 2 years as of January 1, 2020
For more information, visit https://bmoforwomen.com/celebrating-women/bmo-celebrating-women-grant-program/